*** References Available Upon Request– Contact Me By Information on Right ***
Kennesaw State University– Marietta Campus
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
Certificate in Facility Management
Expected Graduation Summer, 2021
Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre
(January 2019 – Present)
- Perform maintenance, cleaning and repair on HVAC equipment (Motors, actuators, valves, sensors, belts, etc)
- Maintain and repair plumbing systems such as toilets, sinks, water heaters, sump pumps, etc.
- Painted and performed decorative repair work on walls, doors, floors, and miscellaneous furniture, fixtures, or equipment
- Repair and upgrade lighting system elements including bulbs, ballasts, sockets, and wiring.
- Troubleshoot and repairer a variety of door, lock, and hardware issues
- Clean, maintain, organize, and inventory maintenance shop and mechanical room spaces
- Provide support for events such as HVAC control, lighting control/setup, electrical/internet line running, etc.
Facilities Maintenance Technician I
The Fox Theatre
(November 2017- January 2019)
- Documented aspects of facility such as locations and schedules of electrical panels, utility disconnects, maintenance departmental procedures, fire & life safety equipment, HVAC equipment, F&B equipment, and more.
- Assisted with management of maintenance department and led department in absence of senior management.
- Redesigned and added to the Fox Theatre Maintenance Department Operations Manual.
- Created a binder with all building permits and when they need to be updated.
- Organized, documented, & performed maintenance on parts of the building’s key, door, and lock system
- Created weekly maintenance department schedules.
- Maintain the building’s SDS files and assisted with placing permit orders(street/lane/sidewalk/dumpster) with the city.
- Performed inventory and placed building part orders as well as contractor calls
- Created a simple to use venue contact sheet for all contractors, companies, contacts, and staff.
- Maintained operations department physical & digital file systems, work order system, & energy star portfolio manager.
- Analyzed lighting and electrical fixture issues and resolved problems (bulb, wiring, etc.)
- Controlled & performed light maintenance chillers, boilers, and other HVAC systems for events
- Worked on plumbing fixtures(sinks, toilets, etc) changing parts, fixing leaks, and other general maintenance.
- Participated in the Incident Command Team (ICT) and responded to maintenance calls for equipment and building issues
- Performed maintenance on and arranged theatrical seating
Student Maintenance Assistant
The Paideia School
(August 2013 – August 2017)
- Setup(tables, chairs, equipment,etc. ), run, and cleanup assorted events in gym, theater, and other indoor and outdoor event spaces.
- Perform janitorial services across campus
- Perform light building maintenance and carpentry
- Assemble/move/mount/fix furniture, fixtures, and equipment
- Perform basic electrical work(change lightbulbs/fixtures, ballasts, outlets, & switches)
- Perform light plumbing work(unclog drains, toilets & fix faucets)
- Maintain theater facility including its grid, stage, auditorium lighting, seats, curtains, choral risers, shells, and cleanliness of theatrical equipment(dimmer rack, projector, stage lighting/equipment, & light/sound boards)
- Setup and run theatrical equipment for events.
- Escort fire alarm, sprinkler, & and extinguisher annual service technicians around campus.
- Be the lead on and/or delegate to other student assistants summer maintenance requests for students to complete.
- Document aspects of facilities as needed(lights out on campus, location/functionality of emergency lighting, location of fire extinguishers, etc)
- Unlock/Lock buildings, classrooms, and other areas as needed.
Ballet Institute of Atlanta/ Summer Dance Company
(October 2016-August 2017)
- Setup for performances, clean facility, and maintain/retape dance floor.
- Help with load In/out for performances at rental facilities
- During performances, serve as crew, parking manager, and videographer as needed
Amateur Radio Club @ Kennesaw State University
- Re-established the club and served as president to get the club and its office running again
- Developed relations inside and outside the university
- Installed new radio equipment in the office and worked on developing emergency amateur radio communication for the university.
Atlanta Track Club
- As a Ham Radio Operator, assist with communications during ATC events.
The Paideia School
- Theatrical: Student Technical Director, Production Manager, Stage Manager, Projection Designer, House Manager, Spotlight Operator, Electrician, Carpenter, Stage Crew, & Light/Sound Board Operator for assorted shows and performances. Clean, Organize, and Document Theater Facilities.
- Technology: Assist technology department with computer or printer setup, equipment troubleshooting, software installation, hardware installation, and other tasks as necessary.
Awards & Recognitions
- Kennesaw State: Dean’s List Multiple Semesters
- Paideia School: Headmaster’s Award
- Paideia School: Golden Tin Can Light Award (Technical Theater)
- CPR, AED, and First Aid Certified
- Ham Radio (Amateur Extra) License
- FEMA NIMS ICS 100,200,300,700, & 800